Supremely designed, the combination of the two villas promise the ultimate dream for two families or groups of friends traveling together.
The antique wooden house from the island of Timor, has been completely renovated with modern features for optimum comfort and privacy. It has a large master bedroom and a separate living space which can easily accommodate an extra single bed. Doors open at one side of the living space onto a vast sundeck with views over the lush tropical reserve. At the other side are traditional carved wooden doors, leading you to the infinity private pool with sundeck and a roofed lounge and dining area.
The second building is a modern Balinese styled villa, surrounded by bamboo walls and Indonesian tropical plants. From your four poster bed, there’s a fabulous view onto the private pool area and a large patio, perfect to enjoy a cocktail or a Balinese breakfast.
- 2 connected villas each with a Kingsize bedroom or Twin beds
- Roofed outdoor lounge areas
- Private Pool 4 x 9 m. and Sundeck
- 2 Bathrooms each with Bath and Separate shower room
- Air Conditioning
- Wireless Internet / Direct Dial Telephone
- Smart TV with International Channels
- Breakfast a la Carte
- Afternoon tea with Balinese tapas
- Daily fresh fruit basket
- Mini bar and tea / Coffee making facilities
- Free morning yoga / Yoga mats
- Toiletries & Hair dryer
- Bathrobes & slippers
- Free shuttle service to Ubud
- Tour operator & Butler service