Hill Pool Villa
This stunning, antique house from the island of Timor has been completely redesigned and is laid out over two floors. The building has glass doors on two sides, which show, on one side, a roofed dining and, on the other side, they lead you to the garden with pool and an intimate balinese gazebo with views to the natural environment of Ubud.
The inside walls are a mix of beige limestone combined with reclaimed wood. On the lower level there is the twin bedroom, which can be effortlessly converted into a second bedroom with king-size bed or, if you prefer, it is an ideal room for your private massages.
Upstairs you will find the master bedroom, and both rooms are connected by an impressive six meter high alang-alang roof – the traditional woven technique used in Balinese architecture.
- King size bedroom and Twin beds bedroom
- Indoor and extra outdoor living
- Private pool 4 x 8 m. Gardens and a Balinese Gazebo
- Bathroom, shower room and toilet room
- Air Conditioning
- Wireless Internet / Direct Dial Telephone
- Smart TV with International Channels
- Breakfast a la Carte
- Afternoon tea with Balinese tapas
- Daily fresh fruit basket
- Mini bar and tea / Coffee making facilities
- Free morning yoga/ Yoga mats
- Toiletries & Hair dryer
- Bathrobes & Slippers
- Free shuttle service to Ubud
- Tour operator & Butler service